Brain Gum is an A-grade pet in LINE and a Rare Pet in OvenBreak.
(LINE) Slows down Energy drain.
(OvenBreak) Energy drains slower and recovers slight bit of Energy after collision. Level Up to increase Skill.
(LINE) Blows fantastic bubbles and improves Cookie's IQ to enable them to use up Energy slower.
(OvenBreak) Don't be misled by the size of Brain Gum. Despite being small, it's jam-packed with intelligence and flavor. Besides, size is not an issue, as long as it's big enough to blow a good bubble. Energy drains slower when running with this Pet.
Strategy (LINE) Edit
Brain Gum is widely considered the best A-grade Pet. It is an ideal pet for players who want to run for a long time (such as when farming for Mystery Boxes, but lack certain Potion-producing S-grade pets. It is currently one of three Pets that slow down Energy drain, the others being Green Apple Rabbit, and Uncooling Teacup.
|Level||Skill Effect||Upgrade Cost|
Oven Break Statistics Edit
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Zombie Cookie (A)||LINE: 10 extra Energy when reviving as a Zombie / OB: +15 Energy Bonus|
- Brain Gum used to have helped drain energy 10-32% slower, but it was modified in December 18, 2014 with the New World update, making the pet more inferior to Green Apple Rabbit.
- Brain Gum is one of the pets which can be spotted in-game. It appears in stage 2 encased in a glass jar.
- Its best combo for Zombie Cookie was believed mainly because from popular culture, zombies love eating brains.
- It used to be a combi bonus with Cream Cookie.
- In LINE, maxing out the pet will give you A Piece of Brain Gum as a reward.