- Goooo Cookies!
- ―Cheerleader Cookie
Cheerleader Cookie is an S-level cookie in LINE Cookie Run and a Rare Cookie in OvenBreak that will call a cheerleader squad after several jumps. In LINE, she has a Power+ effect to give extra energy (which is blue, to distinguish it from the general red/orange Energy) to other cookies. In OvenBreak, her Magic Candy earns her bonus points for jumps while her skill is activated. The cheerleader squad destroys obstacles and creates Coins and Colorful Star Jellies. In the New World update, the Cookie needs less jumps to trigger her ability, but the duration of her ability has been shortened.
(LINE) A cheerleader squad comes to help after 18-32  jumps, destroying obstacles and spreading Coins and Jellies. Upgrades will reduce the number of jumps needed and will keep the squad longer.
Power+: Gives extra Energy to other Cookies. (More Energy with upgrades)
(LINE) Her sunny and cheerful personality energizes Cookie crowds better than anything else. Rumor has it that she takes energy drink showers and drinks only lemon juice.
(OvenBreak) Fresh lemon juice and mints were used bake Cheerleader Cookie. Her sunny and cheerful personality energizes Cookie crowds better than anything else. Rumor has it that she takes energy drink showers to refresh her body and soul. Now that's refreshing!
|140||Cheer Squad Lv. 1|
32 jumps required
|144||Cheer Squad Lv. 2|
30 jumps required
|148||Cheer Squad Lv. 3|
28 jumps required
|152||Cheer Squad Lv. 4|
26 jumps required
|156||Cheer Squad Lv. 5|
24 jumps required
|160||Cheer Squad Lv. 6|
22 jumps required
|160||Cheer Squad Lv. 7|
20 jumps required
|160||Cheer Squad Lv. 8|
18 jumps required
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Glitter Ball (S)||(LINE) 200 extra points for all Jellies(OvenBreak) Cheer Squad 0.5 seconds longer|
|Snow Globe (S)||Extra points for Colorful Star Jellies|
|Spotlight Fan (S)||Mini Magnetic Aura|
- Go go go! You can do it!
- Three... Two... One... GOOOO!
- Wait till you see my squad!
- Jump, Slide, Repeat!
- Don't forget to take your vitamins.
- Go Cookies, go Cookies!
- Gimme a R Gimme an U Gimme a N RUUUUUN!
- c. 2015
- Abilities changed from Squad Support to Cheer Squad.
- Cheerleader Cookie is the only cookie, so far, that has multiple jump poses.
- Before the New World update, the amount of jumps required was four more than the current edition. (36 to 22 jumps).
- She is the second Cookie to have a Power+. The first was Special Force Cookie.
- She is also the second Cookie in a row to have a Power+.
- During the Halloween Party 2014 and 2015, Cheerleader Cookie dressed up as Wonder Woman.
- As seen from the game files, there is an image of Cheerleader Cookie without her pom poms. Amusingly, the shadow shows Cheerleader Cookie holding her pom poms despite lacking them in the sprite.
- Cheerleader Cookie's 2018 April Fools Message was "Today is your day! Yay!"
Calling Cheer SquadEdit
During Cheer SquadEdit
- ↑ 18 jumps are for Level 8 of Cheerleader Cookie. The number of jumps are changing on each level. See the statistics table for list of number jumps required.