|Do not cross the cookie border!
This article is archived. It is considered no longer relevant in-game, and the information inside this article is taken from a very outdated version of the game, or from LINE Cookie Run.
- Goooo Cookies!
- ―Cheerleader Cookie
Cheerleader Cookie is an S-level cookie in Cookie Run that will call a cheerleader squad after several jumps. She has a Power+ effect to give extra energy (which is blue, to distinguish it from the general red/orange Energy) to other cookies. The cheerleader squad destroys obstacles and creates Coins and Colorful Star Jellies. In the New World update, the Cookie needs less jumps to trigger her ability, but the duration of her ability has been shortened.
A cheerleader squad comes to help after 18-32  jumps, destroying obstacles and spreading Coins and Jellies. Upgrades will reduce the number of jumps needed and will keep the squad longer.
Power+: Gives extra Energy to other Cookies. (More Energy with upgrades)
Her sunny and cheerful personality energizes Cookie crowds better than anything else. Rumor has it that she takes energy drink showers and drinks only lemon juice.
|140||Cheer Squad Lv. 1|
32 jumps required
|144||Cheer Squad Lv. 2|
30 jumps required
|148||Cheer Squad Lv. 3|
28 jumps required
|152||Cheer Squad Lv. 4|
26 jumps required
|156||Cheer Squad Lv. 5|
24 jumps required
|160||Cheer Squad Lv. 6|
22 jumps required
|160||Cheer Squad Lv. 7|
20 jumps required
|160||Cheer Squad Lv. 8|
18 jumps required
- Go go go! You can do it!
- Three... Two... One... GOOOO!
- Wait till you see my squad!
- Jump, Slide, Repeat!
- Don't forget to take your vitamins.
- Go Cookies, go Cookies!
- Gimme a R Gimme an U Gimme a N RUUUUUN!
- c. 2015
- Abilities changed from Squad Support to Cheer Squad.
- Cheerleader Cookie is the only cookie, so far, that has multiple jump poses.
- Before the New World update, the amount of jumps required was four more than the current edition. (36 to 22 jumps).
- She is the second Cookie to have a Power+. The first was Special Force Cookie.
- She is also the second Cookie in a row to have a Power+.
- During the Halloween Party 2014 and 2015, Cheerleader Cookie dressed up as Wonder Woman.
- As seen from the game files, there is an image of Cheerleader Cookie without her pom poms. Amusingly, the shadow shows Cheerleader Cookie holding her pom poms despite lacking them in the sprite.
Calling Cheer SquadEdit
During Cheer SquadEdit
- ↑ 18 jumps are for Level 8 of Cheerleader Cookie. The number of jumps are changing on each level. See the statistics table for list of number jumps required.