|Do not cross the cookie border!
This article is archived. It is considered no longer relevant in-game, and the information inside this article is taken from a very outdated version of the game, or from LINE Cookie Run.
Combi Challenge! is a limited-time event that started from September 9 and ended two weeks later. Similar to the August 2015 event, players are required to complete certain goals with different kinds of combinations. Every combi comes with their own prize, and can be earned when a certain number of goals have been completed.
Each prize can only be claimed once, and players can use any boost with the exception of Cookie Relay. Players can play in all episodes except Ghost Pirate's Island of Coins and Tower of Frozen Waves.
List of MissionsEdit
For finishing certain amount of mission goals above, you will get the bonuses below.
Mission goals can be cleared in any order.
|Achieve 10 Challenges||10|
|Achieve 20 Challenges||1|
|Achieve 35 Challenges||10|
|Achieve 50 Challenges||10|
|Achieve 70 Challenges||1|
- All missions for each combi can be done in one run. The only exceptions are Boarder Cookie, Pistachio Cookie, Muay Thai Cookie, Kiwi Biker Cookie. and Mint Choco Cookie.
- Use Random Boost if you find difficulty completing some of the challenges.
- Use Double Coins Random Boost for coins challenges, particularly Cheesecake Cookie, Mint Choco Cookie, and General Jujube Cookie's challenge.
- Episode 2 have slightly more coins than the other three.
- Using Fast Start boost in Episode 3 combined with good Random Boost like 15% Slower Energy Drain, 15% Bonus Points or 17% Base Speed Increase will help you complete points challenges.
- "Achieve X pts" challenges counts your final score, not in-game score. 15% Bonus Points Random Boost can help you complete it.