- Feed me the oven flames!
- ―Devil Cookie
Devil Cookie is an S-grade cookie, released as the last Cookie in the first season.
Transforms into an all-consuming Super Devil after catching 22~15 Spirit Jellies. With upgrades, less Spirit Jellies trigger the transformation.
Mysterious in many ways. Looks hot and spicy, but tastes like Cola. A byproduct of Angel Cookie batter exposed to dark magic, he can see flying Spirit Jellies unknown to other Cookies. Catching those Jellies unleashes the feared Super Devil.
Devil Cookie will transform into Super Devil Rush mode after catching 22~15 Spirit Jellies that fly around the game stages. In the Super Devil Rush mode, the cookie will become a giant devil with big jaws, passing through (not destroying) obstacles and collecting jellies or coins even without magnetic aura, because of its gigantic size. As the cookie upgrades, less Spirit Jellies are required to trigger the Super Devil Rush.
However, Spirit Jellies cannot be collected from magnetic aura or Magnet Jelly, so the cookie has to make jumps to collect them. If the player does not jump carefully, the cookie may hit obstacles or fall into a hole. The only pet that can help with catching the Spirit Jellies is Flame Bat.
|150||Super Devil Rush Lv. 1|
22 Spirit Jellies to collect
|152||Super Devil Rush Lv. 2|
21 Spirit Jellies to collect
|154||Super Devil Rush Lv. 3|
20 Spirit Jellies to collect
|156||Super Devil Rush Lv. 4|
19 Spirit Jellies to collect
|158||Super Devil Rush Lv. 5|
18 Spirit Jellies to collect
|160||Super Devil Rush Lv. 6|
17 Spirit Jellies to collect
|160||Super Devil Rush Lv. 7|
16 Spirit Jellies to collect
|160||Super Devil Rush Lv. 8|
15 Spirit Jellies to collect
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Flame Bat (S)||Extra 200,000 points for Spirit Jelly|
|Enchanted Locket (S)||Extra 30,000 points for passing obstacles|
|Ghost Butler (S)||Energy drains 12% slower|
|Spotlight Fan (S)||Energy drains 10% slower|
- Shall we fly? Woo hoo!!
- Luck? Tsk, I no need luck.
- No one tells me what to do!
- Only I can see spirit jellies? Interesting...
- Have no fear, I won't harm you! Not yet :D
- I'll go wherever I wanna go!
- Get me some spirit jellies. It'll be fun, I promise.
- Nothing can stop me!
- Let's go get some spirit jellies.
- July 16, 2014
- Spirit Jelly points increased from 3,000 to 6,000.
- December 18, 2014
- Reduced ability requirement from 24-17 to 23-16
- Spirit Jelly points increased from 6,000 to 40,000.
- March 11, 2016
- Combi bonus with Flame Bat changed from Extra Points for passing obstacles to Extra points for Spirit Jellies.
- Reduced ability requirement from 23-16 to 22-15.
- Ability effect last longer.
- Devil Cookie is the first Cookie in the game that requires you to collect a number of specific jellies before his ability activates.
- Devil Cookie is the last cookie released before Cookie Run: 2nd Story.
- Devil Cookie is one of the cookies that has undergone many powerups during the span of Cookie Run. A few memorable moments are:
- Somewhere during Season 2, the points earned for collecting Spirit Jelly has been increased from the original 3,000 points to 6,000 points (while requiring 24~17 Spirit Jellies to transform).
- In New World update, the amount of spirit jellies needed to collect is reduced to 23~16. The points for each Spirit Jellies have also been increased to 40,000 points.
- In 11 March 2016, the Combination Bonus with Flame Bat has been changed from "Extra (300) Points for passing obstacle" to "Extra (200,000) points for Spirit Jelly", and once again reducing the requirement for Spirit Jellies to 22~15. It also said has a longer transformation time.
- During the Halloween Party 2014 and 2015, Devil Cookie is dressed up as Dracula.
- He's the first Cookie to change its size in Bonus Time.
Switching to Super Devil RushEdit
Super Devil Rush (Start)Edit
Super Devil Rush (End)Edit
Spirit Jelly (even named as Soul Jelly)Edit