|Do not cross the cookie border!
This article is archived. It is considered no longer relevant in-game, and the information inside this article is taken from a very outdated version of the game, or from LINE Cookie Run.
- Dinosaur Cookie redirects here.
- My Dino friends got my back!
- ―Dino-Sour Cookie
Dino-Sour Cookie is an S-grade Cookie that was released on April 4th in Kakao Cookie Run and June 27th in LINE. This cookie is the first cookie to be part of the 8th Cookie Army as the new season, Wrath of the Dragon, is the 8th season.
Runs with Jelly Dinosaur. Speeds up with Jelly Dinosaur in Giant Mode. Giant landing makes Dino-Foot Jelly sprout from the ground. The higher the jump, the more Jellies created.
Highly enriched sour jellies were melted as ingredients for this sour Cookie. The most important rule in baking Dino-Sour Cookie was to style its sharp hairdo with sour cream mousse. Because he craves extreme adventures and loves dinosaurs, he practically lives in the Dragon's Valley. On one of those adventures, he met his companion. He had accidentally dropped a fossil, but to his surprise, a Jelly Dinosaur popped out! Now, these two have become the best of pals and set out on dangerous adventures together.
|140||Jelly Dinosaur Ride Lv. 1||N/A|
|144||Jelly Dinosaur Ride Lv. 2||32,000|
|148||Jelly Dinosaur Ride Lv. 3||35,000|
|152||Jelly Dinosaur Ride Lv. 4||38,000|
|156||Jelly Dinosaur Ride Lv. 5||40,000|
|160||Jelly Dinosaur Ride Lv. 6||43,000|
|160||Jelly Dinosaur Ride Lv. 7||51,000|
|160||Jelly Dinosaur Ride Lv. 8||59,000|
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Dino-Egg (S)||Extra points for Dino-sour Jellies|
- Dinosaur extinction? Impossible!
- Dinosaurs are the best!
- Dangerous? Ha! This is nothing!
- Set for somewhere no one has been before!
- Let's set out for a new adventure!
- Follow me. I'll show you something amazing!
- Hey, what's your favorite dinosaur?
- Ready for an extreme adventure?
- My body itches for adventure!
- Dino-Sour Cookie is the second Cookie in the game that has something following them, in this case a baby dinosaur. The first Cookie to have something follow it was Macaron Cookie with her macaron animals.
- When Dino-Sour Cookie jumps/slides, his pet dinosaur also jumps/slides.
- If you get a Giant jelly and then enter BONUSTIME, or get a Giant Jelly in BONUSTIME, Dino-Sour Cookie will still ride his Dinosaur for the same duration after you exit, even if the effect of the Giant jelly is over.
- There have been guesses on what the cookie was based on, but it seems to be a reference to the Jurassic Park movie that was released last year.
- The name for the cookie, Dino-Sour Cookie, is likely a play on the word "Dinosaur" and what the cookie was made of (sour jelly). The original name of this Cookie is "다이노사워", with "사워" meaning "sour", as Dinosaur is not spelled that way in Korean.
- The unlock goal of 333 friends is in reference to Kakao Cookie Run celebrating their 3rd year anniversary, hence the repeated 3.
- One of Dino-Sour Cookie's loading messages, "Dinosaur extinction? Impossible!", is a reference to the ninth stage of Dessert Paradise. It did not make sense back in the previous season though.