With the advent of the New World update, Cookie Run now has six distinct maps, four of which are progressively more difficult and are called 'episodes', with one of the maps being a special map designed specifically for obtaining coins, and the most recent map being another special map that has finite stages known as "floors" with various challenges you must meet.
Episode 1 - Escape from the Oven Edit
The tale of the Cookies who woke up in the oven and are
risking everything to escape.
Jump, slide, run and don't look back!
This stage is unlocked by default, has 11 stages, 3 mystery boxes to collect, 3 mystery jewels to gather, and has 10 Health Potions. In terms of difficulty, it is the easiest episode thus far at just 2 stars.
|1||The Witch's Oven|
|2||The Witch's Kitchen|
|3||The Witch's Forest Road||
|8||Ice Cream Candy Mountains||
|9||Cream Puff Canyons|
|10||Crystal Jelly Cave||
|11||Cookie Kingdom Ruins||
Episode 2 - Primeval Jungle Edit
Kingdom is now in ruins.
You'll embark on a journey with a map for adventure
in your hands. Can you restore the Cookie Kingdom
to its former glory?
This stage is unlocked by reaching the final stage in the first episode. It has 10 stages, 3 mystery boxes, 5 mystery jewels, and 11 Health Potions. It has 3 stars in terms of difficulty, which makes it just as hard as Dragon's Valley, but easier than City of Wizards.
|1||Cookie Kingdom Ruins|
|2||Cookie Kingdom Secret|
|3||Cookie Kingdom Bridge|
|4||Green Tea Cake Hills|
|9||Pineapple Village Entrance|
|10||Pineapple Village Altar||
Episode 3 - Dragon's Valley Edit
Run from the boiling lava to a safe place!
Aaaagh! The ground is shaking!
This stage is unlocked by completing 60 episode achievements in Primeval Jungle. It has 8 stages, 3 mystery boxes, 7 mystery jewels, and 9 health potions. It has 3 stars in terms of difficulty, which makes it just as hard as Primeval Jungle, but easier than City of Wizards.
|1||Burning Pineapple Forest|
|3||Toxic Danger Zone|
|4||Molten Strawberry Fondue|
|6||Dragon Egg Cavern|
|7||Dragon's Treasure Hoard||
|8||Flaming Dragon's Nest||
Episode 4 - City of WizardsEdit
It's the city where all Cookie wizards will untie forces in
hopes of bringing back the Cookie Kingdom to its former
glory! But the town is empty! And no one is sure who
actually built this town. What's going on here? Mystery~~!
This stage is unlocked by completing 50 episode achievements in Dragon's Valley. It has 10 stages, 3 mystery boxes, 7 mystery jewels, and 10 health potions. The difficulty is at 4 stars, which classifies it as the hardest episode in the game thus far.
|2||Enterance to the City|
|4||Dangerous Magic Shop||
|8||Clock Tower Exterior|
|9||Clock Tower's Spiral|
|10||Clock Tower Top||
Episode 5 - Dessert Paradise Edit
found Dessert Paradise! A land in the sky, flowing with fountain of life!
It is said, there is a mysterious and powerful presence up at the top of
the giant Tree of Life. Ready to find out?
This stage is unlocked by completing 5 Frozen Stars in Tower of Frozen Waves. It has 10 stages, 3 mystery boxes, 7 mystery jewels, and 9 health potions. The difficulty is at 3 stars.
|1||To the Island in the Sky|
|2||Animal Cookie's Milk Paradise|
|3||Jelly Pudding Frog Pond||
|4||Honey Butter Waffle Garden||
|5||Tropical Cocktail Soda Falls|
|6||Roll Cake Squirrel Shop||
|7||Raspberry Choco Mushroom Party|
|8||Sugar Cane Coral Cave|
|9||Sour Jelly Dino Zone|
|10||Sugar Swan's Galaxy Lake||
Special Episode 1 - Ghost Pirate's Island of CoinsEdit
He's protecting his treasures hidden far away.
Anything could happen so be careful!
Players will need to use keys to play this episode. The stage is full of coins, but players have to watch out as they will only enter using non-magnetic treasures as their abilities. Huge damage penalty will be given for every collision.
- Island Shore
- Ghost Pirate's Cave of Coins
Special Episode 2 - Tower of Frozen WavesEdit
soaring ocean waves. Want to find out the secrets that lay on the
top of the tower? Every time you climb a floor, it gets colder and
colder...Watch out, because one wrong jump might just freeze you!!
This episode is unlocked by completing 30 achievements in Escape from the Oven, and players will need to use keys to play this episode. It has 100 floors, and each floor requires players to complete missions in order to advance to the next floor. Each level has three challenges. You can earn stars for completing these missions and once you reach a certain amount of stars you can receive rewards.
- The difficulty indicator for the episodes has been changed from Easy/Normal/Hard to a number of stars in the May 18th, 2016 update. Escape from the Oven has the least amount of stars at 2, while City of Wizards has the most at 4 stars. The special episodes has been unchanged.
- Ironically enough, before the update the City of Wizards was classified as Normal and Dragon's Valley was classified as Hard.
- Before the City of Wizards update was released, the World screen was static. However, with the City of Wizards update, the World is now alive - you can see a Dragon flying around near City of Wizards, waves in the ocean and bats flying around Escape from the Oven to name a few.
- Escape from the Oven, Primeval Jungle, Dragon's Valley and Ghost Pirate's Island of Coins has all been revamped once the City of Wizards update came out to keep them fresh and fun. However, there are some parts of the stages that has been left untouched so it is not entirely new.
- The first and last stages of each Episode are actually interconnected. For example, Pineapple Village Altar in Primeval Jungle leads to Burning Pineapple Forest in Dragon's Valley, and if you look at the mountains in in the background in Moonlight Valley in The City of Wizards you can see red highlights as you've just left Flaming Dragon's Nest in Dragon's Valley. This makes sense, as there is one direct, unbroken path on the world screen.
- Every individual episode map has a large building at the very end of it, Including special episodes.
World map pageEdit
World map page (with ambience) [unused]Edit
World map page (Wrath of the Dragon)Edit
When choosing Episode 1Edit
When choosing Episode 2Edit
When choosing Episode 3Edit
When choosing Episode 4Edit
When choosing Episode 5Edit
When choosing Special Episode 1Edit
When choosing Special Episode 2Edit