|Do not cross the cookie border!
This article is archived. It is considered no longer relevant in-game, and the information inside this article is taken from a very outdated version of the game, or from LINE Cookie Run.
Ghost Pirate's Island of Coins (sometimes also called Phantom Pirate's Island of Coins) was the first special episode from Cookie Run: New World. Unlike any other episodes, this episode was filled exclusively with coins. Players had to collect as much coins as they could before their health ran out.
To play this special episode, a player needed to use a key instead of a life. There were only three keys by default and they replenished every 20 minutes. Other methods to obtain keys were by completing mystery jewels from other episodes, by using crystals, or using 20 lives.
Since there were no other jellies aside from Coins, players competed on the leaderboards not by points, but by the amount of coins obtained in a single run.
Episode Summary Edit
He's protecting his treasures hidden far away.
Anything could happen so be careful!
Although it looked too good to be true for coin farmers alike, there were three major twists in this special episode.
- Huge Collision Damage. Players took twice as much damage than usual.
- Magnetic Aura, Cookie Relay, and Boost Items were disabled.
- Cookie and Pet Abilities were disabled. All cookies became the same. (With the exception of the cookie's health)
Therefore, the only customization available while playing on this Episode were your combination of treasures.
1. Island Shore
This is where cookies started in this episode. They were outside of the island and it was portrayed as entering into the cave of coins. There were a lot of health potions to take.
2. Ghost Pirate's Cave of Coins Edit
This is where most of the coins were. Players were challenged to take as many coins inside as possible with lots of swinging obstacles in their way. Players were required to make a smart move on whether they should take the risky coins or not. The very end of the stage consisted of a loop of the word CONGRATULATION spelled in coins that was probably endless and had no potions, preventing players from getting infinite coins.
Things to Unlock Edit
- Special Reward for collecting all 7 Mystery Jewels - Unlock Compass Eternally Pointing to Coin Island.
Audio Gallery Edit
Preview of Ghost Pirate's Island of Coins (in Episode map)Edit
In the lobby of Ghost Pirate's Island of CoinsEdit
- In the Gold Bells event during December, the official newsletter called this Episode Phantom Pirate's Island of Coins.
- Blackberry Cookie's phantoms disappeared if you used her on the Island.
1: Ghost Pirate's Island of Coins • 2: Tower of Frozen Waves