- It's time for presents!
- ―Ginger Claus
Ginger Claus is an A-grade Cookie. This cookie was once a part of the Christmas 2014 Event which has since expired. Currently he can not be obtained. He has an ability to earn more coins and XP.
13-20% Coin Bonus, 3-10% XP Bonus.
It's the cookie you can meet after being a good child for the whole year. It is said that it was baked in a faraway land and crawled into the oven through the Witch's chimney. This Cookies loves giving presents more than receiving them and goes around handing out special, but certainly pretty odd gifts for everyone.
|110||13% Coin Bonus, 3% XP Bonus||N/A|
|120||14% Coin Bonus, 4% XP Bonus||17,000|
|130||15% Coin Bonus, 5% XP Bonus||19,000|
|140||16% Coin Bonus, 6% XP Bonus||21,000|
|150||17% Coin Bonus, 7% XP Bonus||23,000|
|160||18% Coin Bonus, 8% XP Bonus||25,000|
|160||19% Coin Bonus, 9% XP Bonus||30,000|
|160||20% Coin Bonus, 10% XP Bonus||35,000|
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Forgotten Stocking (C)||Base Speed 10% Faster|
|Hat of Santa (B)||Reduce 35% Pet’s cooldown|
Loading messages Edit
- Have you seen Rudolph?
- Ho ho ho! Let's go!
- It's a pity they don't build chimneys anymore.
- Have you been a good cookie this year?
- It's time for presents!
- Ginger Claus is the only playable cookie which does not use "Cookie" in its name.
- This was possibly because its name was derived from its name in OvenBreak 2, Cookie Run's spiritual predecessor.
- Ginger Claus is the second cookie that doesn't have "Cookie" in his name, the first being Hidden Hermit.
- This cookie is the only A-grade Cookie to have 160 health, the same as most of the S-grade Cookies.
- Ginger Claus is likely Brave Cookie in disguise. They have the same colored eyes, the same cane and even Brave Cookie's iconic skull buttons.
- According to Ginger Claus' description in OvenBreak 2, Cookie Run's spiritual predecessor, he is Brave Cookie's cousin from the North Pole, which would explain the resemblances between the two.
- Ginger Claus is the only cookie that doesn't have a costume for the Halloween Party 2015 event (accompanied with the L-grade Cookies), after all he's based of Santa Claus.
- The shop sprite for this Cookie was used as the profile picture of the official Cookie Run Facebook page from 10 December 2015 until 5 January 2016.
- Even though his name is "Ginger Claus", the treasure for upgrading him to Level 8 is called "Santa Cookie's Gift Bag".
- This might be a nod to the Korean name for Ginger Claus, which is Santa Cookie (산타맛 쿠카).
- Ginger Claus was one of the final rewards of the "Collect ingredients to bake Cinnamon Cookie" event from December 15th 2017 to January 1st 2018.