- This is what years of research will do!
- ―Hero Cookie
Hero Cookie is an S-grade cookie that has a special skill of turning himself from a normal cookie into a superhero after several seconds, determined by the power meter above the cookie. When transformed into a Superhero, the cookie emits a Magnetic Aura, allowing the cookie to collect items while being invincible.
On 16 July 2014, the official game newsletter announces that there are some changes into the cookie, making the Hero Mode transform wait time reduced and when transformed, it stays longer.
When Power meter is full, Cookie transforms into a Superhero, who can Blast-fly and is invincible. (During Hero Mode, you can perform invincible high-speed flight and gain a magnetic aura.)
After hours of studying, he finally succeeded in building a Caramel Syrup Supersuit, optimized for escape with a rechargeable Candy Engine and rocket powers. Upgrades will reduce the time needed to fully recharge the Engine.
|140||Hero Mode Lv. 1||N/A|
|144||Hero Mode Lv. 2||32,000|
|148||Hero Mode Lv. 3||35,000|
|152||Hero Mode Lv. 4||38,000|
|156||Hero Mode Lv. 5||40,000|
|160||Hero Mode Lv. 6||43,000|
|160||Hero Mode Lv. 7||51,000|
|160||Hero Mode Lv. 8||59,000|
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Jellyco Cube (S)||20% less Energy Drain when colliding with obstacles|
- No one knew me before I made the suit.
- It's time to escape!
- Heroes are not born. They are made.
- Hmm, how to recharge the Engine faster...
- Don't underestimate me.
- Escape plan ready! Execute!
- Flying is always better than running!
- Sometimes you need to learn how to fly before you can run.
- July 10, 2014
- Added new combi with Book of Wizdom.
- July 16, 2014
- Reduced waiting time and ability effect last longer.
- December 18, 2014
- Added new combi with AWOL Cracker.
- c. August 2015
- Ability changed from Hero Moments to Hero Mode.
- June 28, 2016
- Hero Cookie is the first Cookie in the game to have a "green bar" above his head that fills up slowly as he runs until it is activated and then empties out quickly during his ability.
- Hero Cookie intentionally resembles Iron Man, a superhero from Marvel. Both of their abilities and history are also similar.
- When Hero Cookie is in Bonus Time, he doesn't hold his Pet, instead he flies in his Hero Form.
- In an update somewhere around August or September 2015 update, his ability name has been changed from Hero Moments to Hero Mode.
- During the Halloween Party 2014 and 2015 Hero Cookie dressed up as Victor Frankenstein (Normal Mode) and Frankenstein's monster (Hero Mode).
- His jump and slide audio files are the same for Brave Cookie, Bright Cookie, and Skating Queen Cookie.
- He's the first cookie that transforms in the Cookie Shop, the others being Ninetales Cookie and Werewolf Cookie.