- This is what years of research will do!
- ―Hero Cookie
Hero Cookie is an Epic Cookie released alongside his pet, Jellyco Cube, on September 26th, 2016. In LINE Cookie Run, this Cookie was S-Grade. His ability is to enter his hero suit for several seconds, gaining more points for Jellies collected during his flight.
On 16 July 2014, the official LINE game newsletter announces that there are some changes into the cookie, making the Hero Mode transform wait time reduced and when transformed, it stays longer.
When Power meter is full, Cookie transforms into a Superhero, who can Blast-fly and is invincible. (During Hero Mode, you can perform invincible high-speed flight and gain a magnetic aura.)
Transforms into an invincible flying Superhero. Earns bonus points for all Jellies while flying. More frequent transformation and bonus points for Jellies with Level Up.
- Magic Candy Effect
- Mint Energy Jelly appears while running. Eating this delicious Jelly will decrease the transformation cooldown time. And if eaten during the transformation, Hero Mode will last longer. The stronger the enchanted power, the less cooldown time.
After hours of studying, he finally succeeded in building a Caramel Syrup Supersuit, optimized for escape with a rechargeable Candy Engine and rocket powers. Upgrades will reduce the time needed to fully recharge the Engine.
LINE Statistics Edit
|140||Hero Mode Lv. 1||N/A|
|144||Hero Mode Lv. 2||32,000|
|148||Hero Mode Lv. 3||35,000|
|152||Hero Mode Lv. 4||38,000|
|156||Hero Mode Lv. 5||40,000|
|160||Hero Mode Lv. 6||43,000|
|160||Hero Mode Lv. 7||51,000|
|160||Hero Mode Lv. 8||59,000|
Ovenbreak Statistics Edit
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Jellyco Cube (S)||20% less Energy Drain when colliding with obstacles|
- No one knew me before I made the suit.
- It's time to escape!
- Heroes are not born. They are made.
- Hmm, how to recharge the Engine faster...
- Don't underestimate me.
- Escape plan ready! Execute!
- Flying is always better than running!
- Sometimes you need to learn how to fly before you can run.
- Caramel Syrup Suit is ready! Now, let's escape!
- Born to fly, cannot fall!
1vs1 Race Edit
- July 10, 2014
- Added new combi with Book of Wizdom.
- July 16, 2014
- Reduced waiting time and ability effect last longer.
- December 18, 2014
- Added new combi with AWOL Cracker.
- c. August 2015
- Ability changed from Hero Moments to Hero Mode.
- June 28, 2016
- Hero Cookie is the first Cookie in the game to have a "green bar" above his head that fills up slowly as he runs until it is activated and then empties out quickly during his ability.
- Hero Cookie intentionally resembles Iron Man, a superhero from Marvel. Both of their abilities and history are also similar.
- When Hero Cookie is in Bonus Time, he doesn't hold his Pet, instead he flies in his Hero Form.
- In an update somewhere around August or September 2015 update, his ability name has been changed from Hero Moments to Hero Mode.
- During the Halloween Party 2014 and 2015 Hero Cookie dressed up as Victor Frankenstein (Normal Mode) and Frankenstein's monster (Hero Mode).
- His jump and slide audio files are the same for Brave Cookie, Bright Cookie, and Skating Queen Cookie.
- He's the first cookie that transforms in the Cookie Shop, the others being Ninetales Cookie and Werewolf Cookie.
- Hero Cookie's 2018 April Fools Message was "I hate superhero movies!"