Little Ghost (known as Ginger Ghost in LINE Cookie Run) is a pet that was released alongside Ninja Cookie. Its ability is lifting fallen Cookies from holes, much like Rocket Firecracker. Unlike Rocket Firecracker, the lifts can be done at anytime, but at the cost of being only a limited number of times.
(LINE) Lifts Cookies when they fall into holes.
(OvenBreak) Lifts Cookies from holes. Remaining Lifts will be applied as points to your final score. The more you Level Up, the more Lifts and points per Lift.
(LINE) Poor thing. It could only escape the Witch as a ghost.
(OvenBreak) This little ghost has lived in the Witch's kitchen for so long that it no longer remembers what it once was. Poor, poor Little Ghost. This fellow helps Cookies escape by lifting them from holes, so tag along with this poor guy if you easily fall into holes.
|Level||Skill Effect||Upgrade Cost|
OvenBreak Statistics Edit
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Ninja Cookie (S)||
(LINE) Extra Points for double jumps
(OvenBreak) Start with +100 Energy
|Pirate Cookie (S)||Energy drains 12% slower|
- July 10, 2014
- Added new combi bonus with Pirate Cookie
- September 8, 2018
- The combination bonus has been changed from 1,500 extra points for destroying an obstacle to Start with +100 Energy
- It is speculated that Little Ghost used to be a cookie. Their true fate is unknown, but it's thought they came back as a pet that aids other Cookies' escapes.
- Ginger Ghost was formerly called GingerGhost, but was renamed during Cookie Run: New World update.
- Ginger Ghost will always be your pet if you want to test out a new Cookie in trial mode before you make your purchase.
- In LINE, maxing out the pet will give you Ginger Ghost's Sorrow as a reward.