Look for the secret code! was a limited-time event in Cookie Run that rewarded the player with 20,000 Coins, 5 Boost Set, 500 Gift Points, and 50 Crystal, for any player who could finish the mission during the event period. This was the second alphabet mission event.
In addition, the player could also redeem an additional 50 Crystals for entering the secret code (which was the same word that players needed to collect in letters). The secret code was "YOULLRECEIVEAGIFT" (no spaces, no special characters) and could be claimed from the start of the event to 17 December 2014, 5 p.m.
It was available from 1 December and ended on 10 December 2014, 5 p.m. (GMT+9).
- The players are required to collect all the letters that are randomly appearing and flying in the game (it can appear in any stage).
- The letters that need to be collected are: "YOU'LL RECEIVE A GIFT".
- Unlike jellies, all letters are flying up and down - passing through obstacles, so you may need to intentionally hit the obstacle to catch the letter.
- The letters can not be attracted by a magnetic aura.
- Some letters need to be collected more than once (for example, the "E" needs to be collected three times).
- Some letters that do not appear in the code may also appear in the game (for example, "Z" or "X"). Catching these letter will not help or replace any letter in the target word.
- After collecting all the letters in the code, the event window will pop up showing that you have completed the quest. Rewards will be given immediately.
- The reward can be collected only once.
- Letters will disappear after the event is over, or when the player has formed a full target word and claimed the reward.