- No obstacles can stop me!
- ―Ninja Cookie
Ninja Cookie is an S-grade Cookie in LINE Cookie Run and a Rare Cookie in Cookie Run: OvenBreak. Ninja Cookie can jump more than the regular double jump. With upgrades, the player gets multiple jumps. The Cookie has the advantage of staying longer in the air meaning less chances of falling into holes due to missed timing.
(LINE) With upgrades, he can jump in the air up to 10 times.
(OvenBreak) Can jump in the air up to 8 times. After a number of jumps, Ninja Cookie is able to throw shurikens and destroys obstacles. Use Double Jump to throw shurikens. Level Up increases destruction points.
(LINE) No cookie knows the importance of training better than Ninja Cookie. But is it just training? The secret to his multi-step jump is unknown. Some say he steps on wind, others claim he is more than a Cookie. The higher his level, the more he can jump.
(OvenBreak) Just as making a dough demands diligent kneading, tireless training is of equal importance on the path of the ninja. No cookie has unraveled the flavor and ingredients of the mysterious Ninja Cookie. So secretive! He is able to jump multiple times, using the wind as his stepping stone. Some say he steps on wind, others claim he is using a ninja replication technique. And with training, he can jump even higher! Sky's the limit, literally.
Ninja Cookie will knock over obstacles that are half-height (i.e. those that can be jumped over with a normal single jump) on his way down, but it will get hit from bigger obstacles and hanging ones. As the game is centered around regular and double jumps, his ability is considered little more than a gimmick that has no usefulness to normal runs in the game, although it may help for achievements based on jumping.
Unlike other S-cookies, Ninja Cookie only costs 89,000 coins, thus making it easier to upgrade to maximum level. Also, when you are about to run out of Energy, you can easily keep jumping in the air as Cookies cannot 'die' mid-air.
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Ginger Ghost (S)||Extra points for double jumps|
|Glitter Ball (S)||Mini magnetic Aura|
|Wishing Star (A)||20% more energy while reviving|
Loading Messages Edit
- I've waited for this moment my whole cookie life!
- No obstacles can stop me!
- Practice makes perfect.
- Let's chase the wind!
- Hard discipline is the only way to go!
- July 10, 2014
- Added new combi with Glitter Ball.
- December 18, 2014
- Added new combi with Wishing Star.
- June 28, 2016
- April 28, 2018
- Unlock goal was changed Escape Level 14 to Land 3.
- His ability is significantly inferior to that of other S-rank Cookies, as it only allows him to jump more than twice, which does not affect gameplay in any way other than increasing/decreasing the chance of crashing into obstacles or falling into holes.
- During the Halloween Party 2014 and 2015, Ninja Cookie dressed up as a mummy.
- Originally this cookie was going to have a red Ninja outfit before his release, but because of reasons it was changed to blue.
- His sound files are shared with Wizard Cookie and Blackberry Cookie in LINE Cookie Run, but his jump sound file is only shared with the latter.
- He was known as NinjaBread in OvenBreak 2.
- Ninja Cookie's 2018 April Fools Message was "Never perform ninja jumps at home!"
Cookie Name in Other Languages Edit
- Thai: ??
- Japanese: 忍者味クッキー(Ninja Cookie)
- Traditional Chinese: 忍者餅乾
- Korean: 닌자맛 쿠키