- Spreads a sweet love signal!
- ―Cookie Run Newsletter on Pink Candy
Pink Candy is an S-Grade Pet that was released on February 13, 2015 along with Pink Choco Cookie.
Royal Bear Jelly shooting star will fall at fixed intervals.
Pink Candy summons the Royal Bear Jelly meteor, which falls from the top of the screen and bursts into Pink Wrapped Candy Jellies when it hits the platform. The meteor clears obstacles it touches while falling. The Pink Wrapped Candy Jellies the meteor generates are shaped in a condensed clump (much like Alchemist Cookie's Bear Jelly alchemy), so a strong magnetic aura is not needed to collect all the Jellies.
Even the Royal Bear Jellies, the mysterious Jellies from Bonus Time, are dazzled by this pink candy. The secret in this special ability comes from the concentrated love signals Pink Candy emits. But even the Royal Bear Jellies can withstand the power of love, so gaze into the sky of Bonus Time and make a wish.
|Level||Skill Effect||Upgrade Cost|
|Every 12.5 sec||N/A|
|Every 12 sec||29,000|
|Every 11.5 sec||31,000|
|Every 11 sec||34,000|
|Every 10.5 sec||36,000|
|Every 10 sec||38,000|
|Every 9.5 sec||47,000|
|Every 9 sec||56,000|
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Pink Choco Cookie (S)||Energy drains 10% slower|
- Pink Candy, Fluffy Cheese Cat, Uncooling Teacup, Panda Dumpling, Brown Balloon, and Cony Balloon are the only pets thus far not to have sparkly/starry eyes during Bonus Time. Pink Candy has heart eyes instead.
- In the Kakao version, Pink Candy shoots Pink Wrapped Candy Jellies instead of Bear Jellies.
- As of the 6/28/16 update, the Royal Bear Jelly meteor no longer explodes into Yellow and Pink Bear Jellies in the Line version. It now explodes into Pink Wrapped Candies like the Kakao version.