- Her beauty and technique are unmatched!
- ―Cookie Run Newsletter on Skater Queen Cookie
Skating Queen Cookie is an S-grade cookie that gives extra points for double-jumps, Blast Jellies, and Bonus Time Jellies (often referred in game as "performance points" or "action points"). Most extra points are earned from double-jumps, since they are often required to avoid obstacles and are the easiest to do. Many players used this cookie for relay in combination with Snow Blossom (which covers holes to prevent the cookie from falling) during earlier seasons of Cookie Run.
The humongous use of double jumps also popularized "double finger jumping" or "DFJ" in short - a term popular Cookie Run players use for jumping by tapping the jump button with two fingers at once, making the cookie double jump with the height of single jump. Shorter jump height means the cookie can make more jumps and create more points.
In the original release, each performance points would only give between 1,000-8,000 extra points. Due to its extra points getting very quickly replaced with other cookies with better points, Skating Queen Cookie's extra points have been boosted twice. The first one was done in season 2, and the second boost was in season 4 (New World). As of Season 4, each performance point can give up to 90,000 points.
This cookie was once used as a 'points farmer', but has since become ineffective despite significant point boosts. As of Season 4, no high scoring combination includes Skating Queen Cookie.
Additional points for Double Jumps, Blast Jellies and Bonus Time. Points increase with each upgrade and can get very high.
Top quality ingredients, exhausting rehearsals and unparalleled discipline made the Cookie we know today. She gains extra points with a performance so perfect in technical merit and presentation that all others pale in comparison. Beautiful in every detail.
|140||Figure Skating Lv. 1||N/A|
|144||Figure Skating Lv. 2||32,000|
|148||Figure Skating Lv. 3||35,000|
|152||Figure Skating Lv. 4||38,000|
|156||Figure Skating Lv. 5||40,000|
|160||Figure Skating Lv. 6||43,000|
|160||Figure Skating Lv. 7||51,000|
|160||Figure Skating Lv. 8||59,000|
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Snow Blossom (S)||Energy drains 15% slower|
- Are you ready for a great show?
- I wish I could eat all the Jellies I collect...
- To perfection and beyond!
- No one can beat me!
- Have you seen me on ice? Perfection!
- Even the Witch can't resist my wonderful performance.
- I feel GREAT today!
- Practice, practice, practice!
- July 16, 2014
- Increased Performance Points from up to 8,000 to 20,000
- December 18, 2014
- Increased Performance Points up to 90,000.
- June 28, 2016
- While using Skating Queen Cookie, the platform will turn into ice. This doesn't apply to moving platform, though.
- This makes Skating Queen Cookie unaffected by the Magic Potions in Episode 4: The City of Wizards.
- When collecting Blast Jellies, instead of giving an orange bolt behind, she gives a blue bolt.
- She is themed after the South Korean figure skater Yuna Kim. This can be proved by Skating Queen Cookie's outfit, which is immensely similar to Yuna Kim's 2009-2010 season free skating outfit.
- Her ability was named Extra Points until it changed to Figure Skating, somewhere around a minor August or September 2015 update.
- During the Halloween Party 2014 and 2015, Skating Queen Cookie dressed up as the Black Swan.
- Her normal score audio file is shared with additional coins/points pets, such as Book of Wizdom, Coin Scale, Jelly Scale, Green Apple Rabbit, Mini Orange Mouse, and Uncooling Teacup.
- With the Tower of Frozen Waves update the audio file was pitched down.
- Her jumping and sliding sound files are shared with Brave Cookie, Bright Cookie, and Hero Cookie.
Figure Skating (normal score)Edit
Figure Skating (critical score)Edit