White Gold Drop (sometimes called Platinum Drop) is an S-grade pet that was released on September 16, 2015, along with the debut of Package Deals. It was only obtainable by paying real money for a Starter's Package. Since March 2017, it can be hatched from an Extra Rare Egg.
Its ability can be compared to Gold Drop. While the latter pet generates Gold Coins, this pet can generate White Gold Coins that are worth 70 every 5 seconds (with full upgrades) and lift the player from a hole once. Each White Gold Coin obtained is worth 77 points.
In the Wrath of the Dragon update, the pet's grade has been changed from E-grade to S-grade Pet, just like in the Kakao version. It is placed after Mr. Limeguard as they were released together.
Creates Giant White Gold Coin at a given interval and Lifts from hole 1 time.
Once upon a time, a silver meteorite fell from the sky. And hence the appearance of this very drop of pure white golden. This drop will definitely bring you rich and happiness!
- 28 June 2015
- Pet's grade has been changed from E-grade to S-grade.
- White Gold Coins generates less points, from 77,777 to 77 points only.
- This is presumably a premium version of the Invite Event-exclusive Pet, Gold Drop. Also, this is the first pet that cost real money to obtain it prior to March 2017
- White Coin presumably gives the highest amount of points in a single item, with a huge amount of 77,777 points before the Wrath of the Dragon update. After the update, it got nerfed to 77 points, which may be marked as one of the biggest nerfs in respect to point value.
- It is a pet whose ability is obsessed with the number 7, much like Bean Drop Duo with abilities obsessed with the number 2.
- This pet was changed from an E-grade to an S-grade pet with the update of "Wrath of the Dragon." It was originally placed after C-grade Pets (the rightmost spot in the Pet Selection screen) when it was still an E-grade pet.
- This pet was originally only obtainable through Starter's Package. Since March 2017, it can be obtained from Extra Rare Egg.