- Me sleepy, go home I will...
- ―Zombie Cookie
Zombie Cookie is an A-grade cookie that is capable of reviving up to 8 times, extending the gameplay up to 136 extra energy. It is popular among new users since it can be obtained through the Invite Event and could run farther. It is also a popular choice as a relay for his extra health in earlier seasons.
Revives after running out of Energy up to 8 times (every time 17~30 energy) with upgrades.
Made from moldy ingredients, Zombie Cookie was thoroughly underbaked and slopped carelessly with strawberry jam and melted chocolate. As he can revive easily, he is really only worried about falling into holes.
|Level||Skill||Base Energy||Extra Energy||Total Energy||Upgrade Cost|
|Revives you once with 30 Energy||130||30||160||N/A|
|Revives you twice with 25 Energy||134||50||184||17,000|
|Revives you 3 times with 22 Energy||138||66||204||19,000|
|Revives you 4 times with 20 Energy||142||80||222||21,000|
|Revives you 5 times with 20 Energy||146||100||246||23,000|
|Revives you 6 times with 20 Energy||150||120||270||25,000|
|Revives you 7 times with 18 Energy||150||126||276||30,000|
|Revives you 8 times with 17 Energy||150||136||286||35,000|
Possible Combination Bonus Edit
|Brain Gum (A)||Resurrection increase 10 energy|
|Furball Pup (S)||2 Lifts from Holes|
Loading Messages Edit
- Me sleepy, go home I will...
- I am getting angry...
- There won't be any plants on the way, right?
- Zombie Cookie is one of the cookies that can be alternatively obtained from Invite Event. However, when you already have the cookie but you earn the cookie again from inviting friends, you will earn 55,000 coins, not a free level upgrade.
- Zombie Cookie has the third highest total energy (150 + reviving energy 136 = 286) in the game, without equipping any pets or treasures. Fire Spirit Cookie has the highest total energy (185 + 180 = 365), Pirate Cookie being the second (160 + 160 = 320). Prior to the New World update, players usually choose Pirate Cookie over Zombie Cookie, but Zombie Cookie can take health potions, even after his first revive.
- Zombie Cookie is popular to use as the main cookie as well as the relay in the first season. When more cookies are introduced, the newer cookies soon replaced him as the best choice for relay.
- Zombie Cookie looks like he is just simply walking in the game. However, his speed is the same as most of the other Cookies in the game.
- One of his loading messages says "There won't be plants on the way, right?" This is a reference to a game, Plants Vs Zombies.
- Zombie Cookie's combi with Furball Pup is likely a play on how dogs will love you no matter who or what you are.
- The symbols on his chest is are supposed to be part of his skeleton, but they resemble a combination of the Chinese character 士 and the infinity symbol ∞. The Chinese meaning of the first character is "person of some characteristics", depending on the adjective that comes before it (such as: 武士 means warrior as 武 means martial arts; 學士 means scholar or bachelor as 學 means to learn). In Japanese, however, the character itself can mean of warrior, particularly samurai. The infinity symbol is likely a coincidence but could refer to his ability to revive many times.
- During the Halloween Party 2014 and 2015, Zombie Cookie dressed up as Alice.